I wanted to share with you my top ten tips for the most memorable Wedding morning for creating the most stress free and memorable wedding morning possible, drawn from my own experience. It should be one of the most memorable morning of your life so here are some ways to make the most of it!
1. Try and do as much prep the night before. Set out your toiletries, cosmetics, lingerie and dress so its all ready for the next day. This way you'll know if anything is missing and that everything you need is in one place.
2 Eat a light breakfast and hydrate - Of course this is total common sense but you'll be surprised by how busy you'll be for the whole day so start the day off right
3. Play your favourite music - This may be a soundtrack from a movie or a playlist that you love. Whatever makes you feel happy and sets the tone for the day
4. Keep your space organised and free of clutter. Make sure you only have only the essential people around you and the space isn't a free for all. You don't want to be distracted from your schedule and have any un necessary drama
5. Create a lasting fragrance memory by layering Fragrance. Your wedding scent will become something the evokes memories for years to come so choose something you love and layer so that it lasts. Try and wear the same perfume for any special wedding planning occasions... menu tastings, dress fittings, bridal showers as it will all build into lifelong memories in one fragrance
6. Make your environment special. Have flowers in your suite/ room. Burn your most luxurious candles (Perhaps in the same scent as your fragrance wardrobe?). Buy a beautiful dressing gown to wear while getting ready. Luxuriate in the moment.
7. Have champagne on ice ready for a glass of champagne with your bridal party before you walk the isle. Take a moment to compose yourself and steady any last minute nerves
8. Present your bridesmaids with any gifts you may have bought for them as a thank you. It will really start to feel like a celebration at this point and whats more creates a great photo opportunity for your photographer to catch.
9. Send a handwritten note or card to your husband to be telling him how excited you are to see him and become his wife
10. Have your photographer take a couple of (very tasteful) shots of you in bridal lingerie that you can give to your husband on either your honeymoon or first wedding anniversary
A travel, beauty and lifestyle blog with the occasional afternoon tea by Angelina Belle
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies